Tupolev Tu-114 Freeware

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

2 repaints and the base package.

Tupolev Tu-114 base package. First unit CCCP-L5611.

by Samdim Design bureau. Dimitri Samborski (coordinator, models), Sergei Golosov (panel), Maxim Mysin and Nikolai Samsonov (textures), Pavel Usachev (flight dynamics) and others.

This package contains a complete model of Tupolev Tu-114 with genuine panel, sounds, precise flight dynamics, virtual cockpit and a huge virtual passenger cabin. Make sure you have the Active Camera plugin to fully explore the interior of the plane. Complete HTML documentation is also included.

Install this package first, before any other Tu-114 repaint.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2858/fs2004-tupolev-tu-114-package/

Radar

Answers 10 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

RadarMan. I downloaded a TU-114. So far it is looking good!!! It has a virtual cabin!!!!! Sleeper compartments, galleys,, and and and Right up my alley. Now I going to go and test it!!!!!

This is my plane baby!!!!! Those screaming Engines with those props!!!!! Oh no!!!! I feel a flight violation coming ON!!!!! Clear the airspace!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

This plane rocks!!!!!! I walk aroung the outside, the thing looks real!!! The engines, props, landing gear!!!. Tha cabin and cockpit. I have not seen a plane like this. I have been looking for a good propliner. I added smoke to it. It flies very well!!!

Very nice aircraft. If anyone else knows of ANY VC cokpit/cabin aircraft, let me knoe.

All the cotrols are in Russian. I feel as if I got in the thing and figured it out. The sounds are good too!!! Prop sound and turbine.!

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

This plane is phenominal!!!!! I don't know how many prop guys are out there, but you got to try this plane!!!!! It is a complete package!! Sounds, COMPLETE VC cockpit and cabin. It flys and handle great.

I was flying in Alaska and the windscreen began to ice up!!!! Just like in a real aircraft!!! I have never seen this in a sim!!!!

Oh yeah!! The wheels were not smoking on touchdown. I found an error in the ac cfg. So if you need help with it, holler. AND!! I installed that replacement touchdown blu smoke. It BLOWS away the other,,, default smoke!!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Elkin, i think it'd be a good idea to just breathe for a little bit. I'd hate to have you choke on a cracker and fall over on your keyboard...We'd see your fateful post

THIS PLANE ROCKS, ITS GOT REAL LOOKING ENGINES AND I WANT

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Good advice fire, I just went through the house and through out all the crackers.

Any more advice?

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Just posted some screenshots of this brill aircraft if you don't know what it looks like 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

sylvan wrote:

Just posted some screenshots of this brill aircraft if you don't know what it looks like 😀

Punk You have some beautiful screen shots in the gallery of this craft.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Only came across it via your post Radar.........thanks 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

Hey guys, tell me where that TU114 is. I want it. The prospect of flying a turboprop that can cruise at .80 mach is pretty cool. It's no joke, that thing has been actually clocked at better than 575 mph tas, that's 500 knots or roughly .86 mach, slick man, slick.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

leadfoot wrote:

Hey guys, tell me where that TU114 is. I want it. The prospect of flying a turboprop that can cruise at .80 mach is pretty cool. It's no joke, that thing has been actually clocked at better than 575 mph tas, that's 500 knots or roughly .86 mach, slick man, slick.

Leadfoot,

Install this package first, before any other Tu-114 repaint.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Samdim+Design+&CatID=fs2004&Go=Search

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...