jetway slow..!!!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
Graham (graham05) Trainee

hello

i have fsx for about 3-4 weeks and it great. i am in a virtual airline (virtual united airlines) and i am in a small jet. but soon ill be in a bigger jet and ill use the jetways. but my problems with the jetways are that they move realy slow like it takes 2-4 min. just to attch. so is there any way to make the jetway to move faster.??????

thanks.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

They are not exactly speedy in real life either, I guess if you want realism, you'll just have to wait it out... 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
Graham (graham05) Trainee

mattdean wrote:

They are not exactly speedy in real life either, I guess if you want realism, you'll just have to wait it out... 🙂

WELL ya i know but it takes like a lot longer then in real life, it takes like 4-5-6 min. or longer just to come to the plane. but i talked to someone elts and they sead the it takes them 30-60 sec. to do it and they dident change anything 😕 so if any one knows if you can or cant change it them can you let me know.. 🙂

thanks

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

It probably depends on the aircraft type you are in and how close you are parked to it...

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

You may find this tutorial from our knowledge section helpful:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/38/how-to-use-jetways-pushback-in-fsx/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...