jetway help PLEASE!!!

Guest Guest

okay, I taxi to the gate and stop on the yellow line, shut down my engines, apply parking brake, open the door, press ctrl+J and the jetway never moves...what do i do!?!?!?!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
ken (kennwaskiewicz) Trainee

well idk what to say ok if its an add on it might not work idk y it dosnt work for some people press ctrl and then j dont press at same time idk that all i no

Pro Member Trainee
Sven2157 Trainee

WOW people don't do searches anymore? No one is answering you because this has been asked to death!

DO A FORUM SEARCH!!!!,and make sure you have Advanced Animations turned on in your display settings. DO EVEN ASK HOW TO DO THIS!!!

DO A SEARCH!!!!!!

Pro Member Trainee
ken hanson (veshagoo) Trainee

if you have fsx go to settings........ and turn everything to the maximum...all the way to the right.....then go to sfo the gates look great..hope this helps rgds ken

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

...AND make sure you have animations turned on.

Pro Member Trainee

how do you find the animations i could never find those fsx thanks ken

Pro Member First Officer
Jim (jellrod) First Officer

Click Settings
Then Select Graphics
On the right side of the graphics page under "Global Options"

Check the "Advanced Animations"

Thats where its at!

Pro Member Trainee

thank you very much found it..rgds ken

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...