Want a Tour for your VA?

JMI62M Guest

Hello,

I design professional tours for VA's, Networks, and anything else for virtual aviation. I can design VFR, IFR, Military, World Tours, Domestic, Regional, Anything you can think of for tours I can do it for you. Contact me at jmi62m@hotmail.com if you want a tour to be designed for free! Thanks!

Jarrett M. Iovine

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Wow, that's a great service to offer for free....!

Here's a challenge for you.... yesterday I flew an Airbus A340 from London Gatwick (EGKK), over to Toronto Pearson (CYYZ).... This was my first trans-atlantic flight using proper flight planning, and the A340's FMC...

However, within the FS2004 Flight Planner, when I entered my route in, and requested High Altitude Airways, the flight planner suggested a CRAZY route that involved flying from the UK, over the Atlantic (fine so far) , but then way over Northern Canada to ALASKA, before travsersing back over to the East Coast, and Toronto...

I didn't think my passengers would be happy with the 6 hour flight extension, so I created a Series of separate High Altitude Airway routes, and flew them in sequence (re-programming the FMC when I reached each serial end point)... These series were:-

Gatwick - Connaught (Ireland)
Connaught - Moncton (Nova Scotia, Canada) [this section on GPS Direct]
Moncton - Toronto [Back on High Altitude Airways]..

Is there a better way to plan a trans-Atlantic flight, where no direct High Altitude Airways exist ?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...