Best Airport

Pro Member Trainee
captainsimon Trainee

What do you guys think is the best airport to fly into surrounding area scenery wise?

What airport has lush surroundings and near the sea, the reason I ask is that with my new graphics I can run every setting on FSX on ultra high and would really like to test it better and see what quality I get from it?.

Runway must be able to take the 737.

Cheers Guys

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
lydhndrxca Trainee

Ive never heard of Friday Harbour before this release, and it is quite beautful. It meets Landing/Takeoff minima for a 737. Also Try the Tio De Janeiro are. Thats prolly the most beautiful city I have flown in and around so far.

lemonwonder Guest

Lol, soz but I havent played game yet because of old graphics card, will play in 3 days approx. But cant you land anything on anything.... cant you make a touchdown at the very start, use airbreaks (and if possible reverse) and stop almost any plane on any runway?

Milford Sound (NZMF) is a pretty cool place to land at. Due to some screw-up by whatever created the terrain, the airport is on a messa peninsula. I've been able to land the learjet there, but have yet to try anything bigger.

Pro Member Trainee
xubeck Trainee

I like landing at small airports in the Rocky Mountains with a Baron 58, it provides a great challenge 😂

I actually like landing at Honalulu also because its lush scenery 😛

Pro Member Trainee
mat3329 Trainee

Actually the place I like the most is Hawaii anywhere from Hana to Honolulu, it's great scenery and cozy environment makes it a cool place to fly!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...