How can I change the Transition Altitude

Joachim1970 Guest

Hi yall,

does anyone know how I can change the value of the Transition altitude to e.g. 5000 ft (which is set to 18000 by default?)

Who can help??

Thx Joachim

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

I don't think you can in FS. If you have FSPassengers then you can change the TA.

Microsoft is American, so FS is American, as is the avaiation law, and the terminology. Some of it is quite different to European aviation law.

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

yeah I get that a lot. American flight rules (i think) don't let you change it up. Whenever I fly the 763 level-d into klax, they bring me over the sadde6 transition pretty high, though there's a big circle to get around to 24R. But in the end it should all work out. Where exactly do you fly though? If you have a variety of transitions, i would recommend trying out each of them.

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

😂 You're talking about something completely different...

The original poster was talking about TA/TL; the altitude you reset your altimeter to 1013 hpa, or the FL at which you reset your altimeter to local settings; not runway approaches 😀

Joachim1970 Guest

Hi.

Thx for your information. I was afraid of something like that... Sad

Joachim.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...