MOPAR: FL240
BANOX: FL260
ORNIX: FL280
VADEK: FL320 (CRUISE ALTITUDE)
MERUE: FL320
SOKMU: FL320
KEREX: FL320
ROUEN: FL320

1) Ok, so we are in an A320/A330 and are climbing. We are over waypoint LORNI at FL220 and we enter in the MCDU STEP CLIMB (not at all realistic) from FL220 to FL330/MERUE. So the plane will go directely to FL330 till MERUE (we have entered FL330 managed in the FCU) and will automatically set FL330 as our new cruise altitude and will change waypoints SOKMU, KEREX, ROUEN to FL330, am I right for question 1?

2) You are at MERUE FL320, you cruise altitude and you change manually the altitude of KEREX to FL330, the plane will automatically set FL330 as new cruise altitude (with FL330 managed selected in the FCU). The plane will automatically change altitude of waypoint ROUEN to FL330. Am I right for question 2?

3) You are at SOKMU FL320 and you enter manually in the FMS KEREX FL170, but leave ROUEN as FL320. The plane will not descend and will delete altitude constraint of KEREX FL170. Am I right for question 3?

4) You are at MERUE FL320 (cruise altitude) and you enter in the FMS FL170 at SOKMU but leave ROUEN and KEREX at FL320. You enter FL30 in the FCU. The plane will start descending. But will it consider SOKMU as TOD and will automatocally change the other waypoints? What will happen for question 4?

PS: And if possible but less important:

5) What is the use of HOT BUS? Does it only work when BATTERIES are OFF???
6) How do we charge the BATTERIES?
7) How do we charge the emergency generator?

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards,
AF330

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...