uploading videos onto 'Youtube'

dme43 Guest

Hi!
I was wondering if anyones got a step by step, free way to upload recorded videos off FS2002 to youtube. I have located my FS video and it is a .FSR file.

any help would be very much appriciated Surrender Hack

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
piper_wichmon Trainee

either download a program that converts files which it will be hard to find a good one since .fsr files are not a popular file. so, if you don't want to pay, download camtasia studio and after you do the part you want to put on youtube, click the button on the keyboard that has the windows logo on it and that will take you back to the desktop and start up camtasia, navigate to the point where you can record the screen (it's self explanatory) and then record the screen, go back into FS and replay the part. after it's done recording, chop off the begging of going in and all that hoopla.

dme43 Guest

Thanks for the reply🙂, but is there anyway of opening the fsr file without recording the screen? ie. open the fsr file it self either on windows media player or something else. anyway, whenever i try to open the recording, it takes very very long cause i put it as a 1 second recording interval.

Pro Member Trainee
piper_wichmon Trainee

I don't think so because I don't think WMP has the capibility. But hold on, I'll check right now. No it doesn't. Sorry.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...