Is some of this illegal?

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I kind of discovered YouTube while searching for Kai Tak videos. They are absolutley great. However there are also entire parts/ short parts of TV series on
Youtube and my only question to that is, is it illegal to watch those TV series on youtube ❓

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
PIC1stOfficer First Officer

I heard they just dumped 30,000 films because of copy right infringements' so I would not be surprized if they were against the law.
People do what they want offten enough no matter what the law may be.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Most probably they are illegal,onus lies with the owner of the site(now Google)So watch em while you can

Jamie4590 Guest

There are some great clips on youtube. At the moment I'm unearthing some amazing Snooker footage that I've never seen before. Sadly there are also films uploaded that go beyond public decency and are downright immoral and law breaking. Another example of an unregulated website.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...