VATSIM without ISP Email Address?

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Firstly, I would like to say hello for the first time in a few months it most certainly has been while.
Two questions for you:

Is there anyway I can register on VATSIM without usind an ISP e-mail address?

And, is there any software/hardware i need to obtain to use vatsim and how mucvh does it cost?

thanks
Od

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

i guess u might need a headset with a speaker and microphone.Apart from that all the software that you need are there on vatsim site...

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

the only two things that you need from VATSIM are squawkbox (don't use that other thing) and FSUIPC. It won't cost you a thing

Pro Member Trainee
trailnut Trainee

I've had good luck with free email at:

www.4email.net

For some reason it doesn't register as a "free" email domain when signing up at different sites. For example, if VATSIM excludes hotmail, yahoo, etc., the free 4email.net address seems to work at most sites. Of course, YMMV.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...