Tokyo Executive Transport, keep failing mission

Alex The Great Guest

Ok, i have tried 'Tokyo Executive Transport' many times, but failed due to 'losing' the Challenger Jet (even though i can still see it), most recently i got up to the point that there is a speeding Jet Boat in the water, and the Challenger is flying at about 300ft but then i sped up too much and i got 'spotted'.

So please help me by giving me a type of walkthrough to this mission.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest

Alex The Great wrote:

Ok, i have tried 'Tokyo Executive Transport' many times, but failed due to 'losing' the Challenger Jet (even though i can still see it), most recently i got up to the point that there is a speeding Jet Boat in the water, and the Challenger is flying at about 300ft but then i sped up too much and i got 'spotted'.

So please help me by giving me a type of walkthrough to this mission.

How close are you staying to the jet? I was staying within 1.5->2.5 and got all the way till then end (where i sadly did a retarded mistake and crashed. Sucks cause it was Waaaaaaaay in the mission and i dont feel like blowing all that time all over again. I wont say what happens though but its kinda cool)

flaschard Guest

Well I kept with the jet right up until the final (I think) destination. Unfortunately had overshot the jet on landing and was ahead and in using the spot view and looking behind omitted to brake and crashed straight into the <secret>.

anyone else got this far and if so just how close was I ?

Alex The Guest Guest

Oh thanks, but you's are all 5 days too late, i finished it, pretty cool though and i'm surprised i made that difficult landing, between the stone arch and all, just for me that 'island' just showed up out of nowhere, just BAM!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...