Tokyo Executive Transport is a hard mission

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

Has anybody done this mission yet? I was put off because it is a helicopter mission but after the first part it becomes interesting and really tricky.
I wont give anything away but don't fly it unless you have about 90 minutes free.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
bb42 Trainee

yeah, i started a thread about this mission, its fun and reveals a cool place only accessible in the mission..
its fun though!! 🙂

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

bb42 wrote:

yeah, i started a thread about this mission, its fun and reveals a cool place only accessible in the mission..
its fun though!! 🙂

yep I remember that mission back when I had fsx. 2nd part where you follow around the dude in the jet and that secret place is awesome.

Pro Member Trainee
bb42 Trainee

definately

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Bawls wrote : yep I remember that mission back when I had fsx.

you make fsx sound so old 😂

Pro Member Trainee
G0Nz0 Trainee

i totally overshot the final objective and wound up inside the hanger with the doors closing on me 😂

Pro Member Trainee
AD351k Trainee

I tried to find that piece of rock for three hours... it isn't there, really... darn...

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

AD351k wrote:

I tried to find that piece of rock for three hours... it isn't there, really... darn...

You just bumped a two year old topic. Congratulations.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...