❓ How does one check the frames per second on the fsx game. I just can't seem to figure out how to do that. I am no where close to being a pc guru. I know just enough to get in trouble LOL
3 Answers
shift + z
im not sure if it works on FSX
skypilot2 wrote:
❓ How does one check the frames per second on the fsx game. I just can't seem to figure out how to do that. I am no where close to being a pc guru. I know just enough to get in trouble LOL
Shift+z twice
Hey capt. Works just like ya said. I was wondering if it's working proper. It shows lower fps in dense areas and higher fps in low dense areas. Seems right to me. I'm getting from 15 to 28 fps......
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain