HACK!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

someone has hacked into my nation at www.nationstates.net

and changed my password....

now they have access to some personel info of mine!

just hope they havnt switched E-mail address

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain

I cant use my new passowrd now!....

and no possible way to close the ACCOUNT!

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Ooh, that's bad news.
The dictatorship of Violentviolet appears to be ok for the moment.
Has anyone else had problems?

murjax Guest

That is strange. I just tried to go in this morning and when I went to nationstates.net, I got to the home page. I usually go straight to my nation's page when I put the website in. I got worried for a second but I was finally able to get to my nation. (P.S. You cannot delete your nation, but you can create a new one. Just abandon your old one and create a new one. Your old one will be deleted in a month if you don't log into it.)

Pro Member Chief Captain

i got a new password from a mod and i can log in now.....ps i got woried for a minute...

murjax Guest

JarJarBinks wrote:

i got a new password from a mod and i can log in now.....ps i got woried for a minute...

Well that is good. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Nice to know that"Father knows best" again. 😂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...