FSX activation hack error

Pro Member Trainee
Kais767 Trainee

So I got a hack to activate FSX. I put the hack's .dlls into the FSX folder and replaced the original ones. So I played FSX normally after that. So after I shut down my com, then another round of FSX. When i started the game, It says: Flight Simulator X was unable to load some program files and will now exit. Please reinstall Flight Simulator to restore or repair the program installation.

What should I do now?!

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Why are you using the hack. Maybe we can help you without using the hack, just register.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

lol, you won't pay for FS but you'll pay for a forum to talk about it?

But yeah, sounds like a bad crack or you're not applying it correctly. Read any text or .nfo files that came with it, or else pick a different torrent.

Pro Member Trainee
Kais767 Trainee

I fixed it!

J Selby Guest

I had FSX Deluxe with Acceleration installed and was quite happy with this, until it had some major glitches develop (probably some bug in the 3rd party software I had). So I uninstalled and reinstalled, but now the activation screen won't work, it says that the product is unable to connect to the activation server or something. Is there a known fix/hack for this program? I am legitimately trying to do this, I have both product keys for FSX and Acceleration. Is there a file somewhere that I can enter the activation code or alter to activate this product "through the back door?"
Note I have tried activation by phone but it brings up a different server error, could not find the Installation ID or something... the same thing that the robot on the phone asks for when you call.
If anyone can help in any way it would be appreciated.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

J Selby wrote:

I had FSX Deluxe with Acceleration installed and was quite happy with this, until it had some major glitches develop (probably some bug in the 3rd party software I had). So I uninstalled and reinstalled, but now the activation screen won't work, it says that the product is unable to connect to the activation server or something. Is there a known fix/hack for this program? I am legitimately trying to do this, I have both product keys for FSX and Acceleration. Is there a file somewhere that I can enter the activation code or alter to activate this product "through the back door?"
Note I have tried activation by phone but it brings up a different server error, could not find the Installation ID or something... the same thing that the robot on the phone asks for when you call.
If anyone can help in any way it would be appreciated.

These are Microsofts phone numbers, call and a person should answer.

http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/existing-customers/activation-centers.aspx

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...