Concorde Help

Pro Member First Officer
Ed Reagle (edr1073) First Officer

I downloaded Concorde to FS9. No problem with install and I also downloaded the updates for it. When I initilize Concorde I get an error that goes something like it make not work correctly and do I want to load it? (Not the exact words) Anyway setting myself up for a flight I put in the preferred runway via GPS and take off. I noticed that the aircraft is very sessitive to the center of gravity and before I know it it is going out of control in a climb. PArt of the problem that I have noticed is that the fule tanks have to be ballanced front and rear mainley. The center of gravity seems to shift and gives the aircraft a climb attitiude. Also, the last flight from LaGuardia to Dallas/Fort Worth I noticed a 2X Speed in the upper right hand corner no matter what. Does anybody have experience with the Concorde and can toy help? My first flight was from LaGuardia to London I made it but only after trying to compensate for the fuel imballance. I also noticed the rate of climb max is 1200 feet per minute.

❓ ❓ ❓ ❓

Thank you in advance,

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

well, if its a payware, i cant help you, but I can fix your problem in one simple step

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2617/fs2004-fsx-concorde-collection/

click on "Projet Mach 2."

Pro Member First Officer

I did not buy it I downloaded it from Fly Away. I hope what you sugessts works.

Thank you,

Pro Member First Officer

Fire_Emblem_Master,

I did as you suggested. I still get (Groupe AERSPACE). I installed British Airways livery, and there is nothing else to select from. Then, I get [Flight Simulator has detected potentially incompatable aircraft or sostware: File C:\Program Files\Micrsoft Games\Flight Simulator\concorde\model_n.MDL Do you want to load this software? Click no to disable this software. I think that I followed the instructions. However, when I downloaded this from the suggested site I said in English. But when I installed the directions were in French??? I may have misintereted the instructions since I don't read or speak in French. Any help???

❗ ❗ ❗ ❗ ❓ ❓ ❓ ❓ Idea Idea Idea Idea

Thanks,

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It has to be downloaded piece by piece. I don't know if they are still "fixing" the panel or not.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2617/fs2004-fsx-concorde-collection/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
juliank Trainee

I don't know if they are still "fixing" the panel or not.

Panel is still a work in progress.

Pro Member First Officer

juliank,

What panel are you referring to? And does this mean that it won't work properly till that is completed?

Idea Idea ❓ ❓

Thanks,

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

edr1073,
The panel for the Concorde that I posted is all download-able except the panel. They pulled it a few months ago (for update) and haven't put it back since.
The aircraft will fly but you won't have the panel or gauges you'll have to fly with the MS default gauges.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer

Roger that Radarman

Thanks, 😂 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...