Hi to all of you,
After visiting Rod's website, I could pass the holding pattern of IR finally. But another problem has came. After pass the holding, I set the NAV1 and OBS accroding to the sim chart, but the women said I didn't set the NAV1 and OBS correctly.
Anyone can tell me which frequency and degree should I set?
2 Answers
There used to be a lengthy post about the IR checkride on the the Fly Away FS2002 General Forum. You might want to search for that .
Ed
Guest Ed wrote:
There used to be a lengthy post about the IR checkride on the the Fly Away FS2002 General Forum. You might want to search for that .
Ed
The post is about holding pattern but not ILS
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →