FS 2004 IR checkride problem

hewqtor Guest

Hi,

The checkride require us to land on boeing fleid by ILS appoach at the end. After passing the Seattle VOR (116.😎, which frequency should I turn? NOLLA (110.9)? And what about the OBS?

I've tried to turn to NOLLA and set the OBS to 326 degree, but the instruct said I did not turn the right frequency and did not set the OBS correctly.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Guest Ed Guest

One thing to keep in mind about they checkrides: the lady will only tell you that you failed at certain times during the ride. She doesn't tell you right away if you've made a mistake. So her comments may relate to something you did a while ago, not what you just did.

Watch for statements in a yellow box at the top of the screen; those come up in a more timely manner. If you see one, you've failed already.

Ed

guess Guest

After reading the post from Rod Machado, I could pass the holding pattern finally. But still, don't know which frequency should I set on Nav1 and which heading on NAV1 OBS. The woman keep telling me I failed to set the NAV1 and OBS after passing the holding part.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...