Editing the aircraft speed

lemonwonder Guest

Can we edit the speed of the aircraft through the aircraft.cfg file? I tried it but my plane went up, and started spinning out of control.

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
lemonwonder Guest

HELLOO ANY HELP? I TRIED GOOGLE B4 I POST BUT NO INFO

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

lemonwonder wrote:

HELLOO ANY HELP? I TRIED GOOGLE B4 I POST BUT NO INFO

http://www.simviation.com/fsdairfiles.htm

Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

how do i change the overstressed limit?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Elite0259 wrote:

how do i change the overstressed limit?

You can turn off the over stress feature in [Alt][Aircraft][Realism Settings].

Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

not in live play i cant, so i want to know how to do it in the aircraft.cfg file, i was playing as the shuttle u can get on here today, tried to turn it, "aircraft overstressed" and i hadda reload the game.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Elite0259 wrote:

not in live play i cant, so i want to know how to do it in the aircraft.cfg file, i was playing as the shuttle u can get on here today, tried to turn it, "aircraft overstressed" and i hadda reload the game.

In a previous post, I gave you the commands for FS9. Embarassed What file are you reffering to?
FSX Space Shuttle - You fly but can not control this add-on
spaceshut_fx.zip

Pro Member Trainee
Elite0259 Trainee

nope, eagle, the space shuttle type thing lol

lemonwonder Guest

Umm does that say anything about aircraft.cfg? can anyone actually tell me simply what to change.

I changed it to a higher amnount, and i went spinning around and countdnt countrol the plane.

(that website... not help

Donald Christian Guest

here we go again some one asks a question how to eidt the overspeed limit and all the idiots can say is why you should not do it or stupid bullshit if you don't have the answer then STFU keep your dumb comments to yourself.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...