Is FS Manager still supported?

Pro Member Trainee
Winder185 Trainee

Tried to run mine and it comes up with an error message that the version is old and to get a new one from ranainside.com, but the website seems to have gone and I have the latest version (2.😎 that is on avsim, so, is my FS Manager dead?
Is Rana still doing this stuff?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest

I sure hope so, and that somebody can help because I'm getting the exact same error. I've got loads of planes 'in the hanger' and only tried a little earlier and found the program thinks its out of date Embarassed

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

I've got the same problem. I had a PM a while ago from someone who used to be in personal contact with the designer. He seemed to think that as he(the designer) was in the process of moving he may not have had the chance to issue an update. I hope so otherwise i'm going to have a hell of a job getting rid of all my unused gauges!

Pro Member Trainee
Winder185 Trainee

I found an easy workround, though not elegant. You need only change the comoputer date to a year earlier and the program works fine, bit still putting in the bit that stops it working altogether, why not just have a reminder?
Ah well, for a free program it is still first class so best not complain eh? 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...