Pilot/travel log book

Newboy Guest

Hi,

Has anyone heard of such an item? It is basically a sort of log book which you give to the pilot to sign and write down the miles etc whenever you travel. you take it whenever you travel and get it sigend by the captain etc.

is there anything like that? does it have a speicfic name? does anyone know where i can buy one like that?

If you can give me a direct link to the product, it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Newboy.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Check out FS Passengers. It might just do what you're after ➡ http://www.fspassengers.com
Trial version is free and the only restriction is that you can only take off from one airport...but can land anywhere you like. Well worth the try 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tailhook is correct.
❗ FSPassengers offers you such kind of infos and much more.Worth to try...worth to buy 😉

Sorry, what I want is a real life book. not a software program. This is a book I will take with me whenever i travel and get it signed by the pilots.

Newboy.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

I see.I cant give such an information(dont know)but maybe Google helps you. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
Aldeeb First Officer

Try the CAA website as they may have such stationery information.

Alternatively what about Amazon?

PC Pilot might be able to put you in touch with a supplier via email -mail@pcpilot.net

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I don't know of a specific log book for your purpose. You could use a regular pilot logbook to record your travels. Idea

http://www.sportys.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?DID=19&Product_ID=1550&CATID=176

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...