Windows XP

File name:
GrantedRewards.BIN

C:\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX\

Windows Vista/7

File name:
GrantedRewards.BIN

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\

After you have backed up, you may proceed with a uninstall/reinstall. More information on that here:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/3805/

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
crackerjacks Trainee

Good info. I use MS Backup myself. Which you have the option of backing up documents and files. As long as the file is on your desktop or a sub folder or in your "my documents" or a sub folder, it gets backed up. Saves time from having to find and sort what files to backup.

Above only backs up the log book. The mission rewards are not here.

colonel henderson Guest

When I finish a solo flight it tells me that an error occurred and wont pull up the certificate.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...