I was at the AOPA meeting at Long Beach airport a coulple months ago and I saw a glider with a propellor on it. This airplane/glider had a range of 450 nms at a speed of 120 mph. I was wondering if they had something like that on avsim or some other place?
3 Answers
I've had quite a few and If I remember correctly I downloaded them from www.flightsim.com.
Just go into "search", feed in gliders and read what comes up.
They're a lot of fun.

I tried to search Avsim (still trying to do it on my own) but nothing came up under "Power Gliders."
I can never log into flightsim!
It always says some message about incorrect password or keep trying if you still get this message. Any other places?
I checked avsim and simvation first that's why I suggested flightsim. Try these.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/66/fs2004-propeller-aircraft/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Chief Captain