FS2004 in safe mode?

Ryan_V1 Guest

When I look for FS2004 in the start menu, it says safe mode next to the picture, and it took all FS2004 related icons off my desktop. I'm scanning the FS9 folder right now. What do I have to do to get it out of safe mode? Thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Click Start, Run and type MSCONFIG in the box and click OK
The System Configuration Utility appears, On the BOOT.INI tab, Check the "/SAFEBOOT" option, and then click OK and Restart your computer when prompted.
The computer restarts in Safe mode.
Perform the troubleshooting steps for which you are using Safe Mode.
When you are finished with troubleshooting in Safe mode, open MSCONFIG again, on the BOOT.INI tab, uncheck "/SAFEBOOT" and click OK to restart your computer

Radar

Ryan_V1 Guest

Thanks!

Gorazd Guest

troubleshooting ❓ ❓

Gorazd Guest

What do I have to do, when I have to do troubleshooting? Embarassed ❓ 😞

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...