if there was a add on to help make the game more realistic, like passengers walking onto your plane and to see them siting and moving about after take of. to here them talk and leave after you touch down. how much would pay for a addon such as this. i want to make this and it depends on the response i get get back from you.
3 Answers
please so it would meke the game from exciting to addicting
i'd pay prolly 15 bucks for it...if it covered the entire fs world
it wont be too much to make, but you will have to spend a million dollars to get a NASA super computer, LOL
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Trainee
Captain