has anyone seen any wildlife in FSX ?

mike20022 Guest

Hi all

Well since I brought FSX I just can't stop playing, It's great.

Just a thought, has anyone seen any wildlife, and where did you see it?

as I have only seen dolphin's and seagull's at Lihue [PHLI] and have never come across any of these anywhere elce! and I have only seen
Elephant's, Giraffe's, Zebra's in the park mission.

Is there anything elce to see? as I have heard there are lion's, Orca Whale's, Hump back Whale's ect......... can anyone help me please as I have spent a hole day looking with no luck.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

kenmore air harbor almost hit birds

Pro Member Trainee
vincentrose Trainee

Lions and Tigers and Bears???

Oh my!!!!!

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

vincentrose wrote:

Lions and Tigers and Bears???

Oh my!!!!!

You forgot whales!!!! 😀 Seen them around Hawaii and Washington. Also saw some bears too....

mike20022 Guest

Cool......... but I can never seem to find any.

where did you see them (airport) (location)

cheers

Pro Member First Officer
Orion (ollyau) First Officer

I have seen birds once in San Francisco near the piers. I think you need to have "Advanced Animations" on. I have a picture of it also.

Pro Member First Officer
Taylor First Officer

there was a bear on the aleutian cargo run on the first landing right next to the dock. i wish i could have got a pic. 😀 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...