Giving Simkit cockpit instruments for free

Pro Member Trainee
RobertoR Trainee

For everyone who may be interested:
I built a small cockpit panel with Simkit instruments and other hardware.
I do not use it since a while because I have no time for it, so rather than trashing everything I would give it for free to to first one that will ask for it.
The main instruments are:
Altimeter
Attitude indicator
Heading indicator
VOR 1 indicator
Vertical speed indicator
Airspeed indicator

The pressure compensation of the altimeter does not work but everything else, including the main altimeter function, operates correctlyon my computer.
The six major instruments are connected to a Simkit CCU2 board.
The three small ones are driven by a phidget board to operate as twin engine instruments.
I will ship the assembly as is, as shown in the image. Please do not ask post shipping assistance, I will not be able to give it.
I will ship a CD with the drivers I used on my computers, but again I cannot give any support for their use.
The required updated drivers should be downloaded from the Simkit and Phidgets sites.
A registered FSUIPC sofware from Peter Dowson site is also required for a correct Simkit instruments operation.

I can ship within EEC. I can send an image of the assembly to your e-mail address (I was not able to insert an image in this message)

Cheers

Roberto

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Blademaster Guest

if you still have Simkit cockpit instruments i would love to have them. send me an email to blademaster2444@yahoo.com
and if you could tell me what shipping to Utah would be i will pay the shipping

Thankz

Mark Dean Guest

Do you still have the simkits? I would love to have them. You can E-mail me at mdean@tenneco.com.

Thanks

MD

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...