Maule M7 260C Orion

Jesse1979 Guest

Dear Mr/Mrs,

Me and my brother are 2 enthausiastic RC modellers.
We build and fly radio controlled airplanes.
At the moment we are getting ready to build a Maule M7 260C Orion, the same plane as in Flightsim X.
We also want to use this aircraft as a towplane for RC sailplanes.
Yesterday we recieved detailed drawings from Maule aircraft corporation in Georgia and we are very happy with that since we have been searching all over the internet without results.
However, there are no cross section of the fuselage on these drawings, witch makes it hard to replicate.
My question to you: could you in what ever way provide us with drawings of cross sections of the fuselage of the Maule M7 260 C Orion ?
preferebly from tail to front.
I dont know who else to turn to with this question, i hope i'm talking to the right people.
If not: all suggestions are more than welcome.

Best regards, Jesse de Boom.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

This is an FSX aircraft forum. However, I too fly RCs as well as the real thing. If you do an online search for Maule aircraft restoration, you will find the information you seek.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...