How the crack/disable default Ai?

FinnAirAviator Guest

How can i possibly destroy the default propel Ai Traffic Twisted Evil ❓ ❗
Or disable because i want traffic but those little propel planes i want to execute immediately and take traffic with only big jets.. so pls mtv pimp.. oh wrong place... so pls somebody help me ^^

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Go to Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Scenery\World\Scenery\ and rename the file "trafficAircraft.bgl" to "trafficAircraft.bak". If you want to enable it again, just change the file extension from .bak to bgl.
You can do the same for the traffic in the water by renaming trafficBoats.bgl to trafficBoats.bak

Radar

FinnAirAviator Guest

Yes great but that disables all ai aircraft traffic? i just want like 747 737 airbus in air but not like cherokee or cessna how to do that? thanks anyway 🙂

MrPilot Guest

Go to "Settings" -> "Customize" and click the "Traffic" tab.

In the middle box under "Aviation Traffic" set the "General aviation traffic density (%)" slider to 0.

That should remove the civilian air traffic.

Cheers,

MrPilot

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...