Guys, the Perfect Flight Fly the Airbus A380 also has cabin views and I want to know how to move around the cabin. Some flightsim videos I saw on Youtube has cabin views. Does anyone know how to move around the cabin?
Here's the link to the views.
Take a look in the cabin section
http://www.fs2000.org/a380/features.htm
4 Answers
active camera payware
active camera payware mabye there is a freeware thing oput there not 100%sure
didn't know about that
it's freeare for FS2002, but wo uses that! 😀
Ealk and follow is also pretty good for getting camera angles, but active camera really does the trick
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Captain