AH-64 Apache Longbow for Flight Simulator X Deluxe

calypsoazGuest Guest

Hey guys I am going to be attending a Helicopter Training School in March and I have already ordered a set of MRVC Helicopter Controls $862.68 later but check them out plus a Pilot seat with adjustable everything $517.03. I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can find a downloadable and usable model of the AH-64 Apache Longbow Military Helicopter. Please drop me a line at calypsoaz@cox.net if you know where I can obtain this.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

I'll make it easier for you: PM me with your address and I'll send you the Apache Longbow package. The package is meant for the FS 2004, so the panel controls are non functional, if not gone. Use the Key Controls from FSX to program your flight controls.....in speaking of controls, I will be giving a review on the Saitek X52 shortly, as well as programming it tonight.

calypsoaz Guest

Thank you very much for your speedy responses both GundamWZero and RadarMan, its greatly appreciated, Gundam I cant help but notice how nice those joysticks are the Joystick and Throttle. let me know how they work out for you. My email calypsoaz@cox.net. The reason I'm only asking for the AH-64 Apache Model is because hopefully when I finish with my schooling I will be able to get a job at Boeing here in the valley home of the AH-64 Apache Longbow. Like i was saying becoming a test pilot for the Apache Helicopter and if i have a reference as close to the Apache Long Bow and I master both regular helicopter and Apache in the simulator that I can impress my Flight Instructors and also the Boeing Company. I'm very dedicated to becoming a Pilot and a test pilot for Boeing. I would sell both my testicles to fulfill my life long dreams. Well thank you very much guys. I appreciate all your resources and everything. Nathan L.

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

calypsoaz wrote:

Thank you very much for your speedy responses both GundamWZero and RadarMan, its greatly appreciated, Gundam I cant help but notice how nice those joysticks are the Joystick and Throttle. let me know how they work out for you. My email calypsoaz@cox.net. The reason I'm only asking for the AH-64 Apache Model is because hopefully when I finish with my schooling I will be able to get a job at Boeing here in the valley home of the AH-64 Apache Longbow. Like i was saying becoming a test pilot for the Apache Helicopter and if i have a reference as close to the Apache Long Bow and I master both regular helicopter and Apache in the simulator that I can impress my Flight Instructors and also the Boeing Company. I'm very dedicated to becoming a Pilot and a test pilot for Boeing. I would sell both my testicles to fulfill my life long dreams. Well thank you very much guys. I appreciate all your resources and everything. Nathan L.

Email sent, buddy. Enjoy 😀

Viper006 Guest

Calypso,

Congrats on the school and also the aquisition of the sim equipment.

Myself I don't run the helicopters in FSX due to my day job. Think I have one of the best contractor jobs in the helicopter business. Its maintaining an Apache Longbow Crew Trainer. For those who do not know, its a version of flight sim. semi motion.

Thus me only flying the fixed wing aircraft in FSX.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...