hello i sthere any ways to chang your comm in the game and have teamspeak chanel???
3 Answers
To change radio frequency ➡ retune the standby frequency on your active radio and then transfer it to the active frequency.
To have a teamspeak channel ➡ log in to any server, right click and select "create channel"
But seriously now, what do you mean. I can't make out what you are trying to ask.
I think he is asking if you can Integrate Teamspeak into your flight radio system....
Are there Plugins or Modules that do this?
no, as far as i'm aware of you can't have a channel that uses a teamspeak server but you can just use that with vatsim anyway if you want ur own freq just use TS
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer