one silly question for u but it's a wonder answer for me.

Captain H Guest

hello all please i want to ask you how can i start on a gate (jet way) i know how to choose my position when choosing airport but can you give me a name of a parking that has a jet way in any of these airports:
KLAX
KORD
KJFK
EGLL

thanks all bye.

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Captain H wrote:

hello all please i want to ask you how can i start on a gate (jet way) i know how to choose my position when choosing airport but can you give me a name of a parking that has a jet way in any of these airports:
KLAX
KORD
KJFK
EGLL

thanks all bye.

Those are all major airports they should have them.
Crank up your scenery and move the slide on airport ground vehicles.

Radar

Captain H Guest

i'm sorry but i didn't understand anything can you explain more please

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Captain H wrote:

i'm sorry but i didn't understand anything can you explain more please

The airports that have them are the ones that you have listed.
I don't know what you mean by "a parking".

Get into a space next to the Jetway, have your settings on high and activate the Jetway.

Radar

Captain H Guest

you didin't understand my question yet i i'm saying how to start!!! from a jet way parking,thanks and sorry for bothering you a lot

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I think I know what you are asking.
Start like normal/taxi to the gate/use the link below for a cold dark start.
Now, save that as your default and every time you start the sim you'll be to that Jetway.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1345/fsx-cold-and-dark-cockpit-mod/

Radar

guest 12 Guest

no no i think he means how to start there and not on the runway. Usually when it says pick the airport it will have a dropdown bar which gives you various locations around the airport to start at (different runways and gates and parking). Just a gate medium small or heavy.

Pro Member Trainee
stereomatic Trainee

yes please how do i starts from the gate and not from the runway please ?
and if there is any truck that could take a "heavy" aircraft to the runway? or something like that it would be more real

please im waiting for anwer

thanks..

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

stereomatic wrote:

yes please how do i starts from the gate and not from the runway please ?
and if there is any truck that could take a "heavy" aircraft to the runway? or something like that it would be more real

please im waiting for anwer

thanks..

Shift+P will begin pushback, it's slow so be patient.
'1 or 2 will steer it to the right or left, then taxi to the runway like all aircraft do.

Radar

Captain H Guest

thank you raadr man and sorry for my silly question bye all

😀

Pro Member Trainee
stereomatic Trainee

thanks allot radarman

tell me please there is more keys that i can use to make my experience more real like cnrl +j

shift + e

and things like that

if you can put the list of the keys and what does anyone of them doing
i'll be very greatful
thanks

Pro Member Trainee
stereomatic Trainee

how do i move the pedals from left to right meant the tail of the airplaine ??

i push enter the right enter on the keyboard and it moved it to right how do i move it to the left ??

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...