Can someone please explain what Teamspeak is to me. I think that it is a program that allows you to actually talk to people while flying. I'm not sure of the conept. Also, can you tell me where to download it. www.teamspeak.org didn't work for some reason. Sorry, I'm not sure if this should be going to another forum like multiplayer or something, mainly because I don't know what the thing is...THX
1 Answers
Teamspeak is exactly what you said it is. People connect to a server and everyone just uses voice chat to communicate. That is purely the only thing it is for: voice communication.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer