977th Gaming wants you!!

Pro Member Trainee
lak Trainee

Folks,

The 977th Gaming Community is recruting members, we have been in operation since 08' we play the following games listed below

FSX/FS2004 GTA:SAMP Battlefield 2
BF2: Project Reality
Crossfire
Eve Online
Halo
Shot Online
Test Drive Unlimited
and more!

we have a website www.977th.com , and our teamspeak ip is 977th.clants.net:8809 please pm me if you're intersted or you can go directly to our teamspeak,if you do not have teamspeak you may go here to download www.teamspeak.com

Last edited by lak on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

Y'all play eve? Awesome... what does your corp do in game?

Pro Member Trainee
lak Trainee

Traches wrote:

Y'all play eve? Awesome... what does your corp do in game?

i dont really know what goes on as i dont have the game installed on my pc..BUT it would be good if we could get a whole heap of new members so that we can open more games,and also have people in like every game channel. CEO Merlin has stated that he wants us members to recruit, we also play soldierfront but i dont know if we still play it now,i mean we used to..i loved that game...half the time ill be getting like massive kills.. ive been with the clan for 7-8 yrs now, im sure you will love it.. if you need our teamspeak info get on our website and it will have it there for ya.. you will need to get with me for the password as i dont want to post it in public..but like i said in my earlier post, anyone can join.. we just need 10 or more members so we can open more games up Surprised

cheers mate

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...