Multi display for FSX

SMS (guest) Guest

Hi all!

I have a glass cockpit coming together (project magenta) and FSX providing the main display on the video projection unit.

I have read and observed that the best frame rates are when FSX is in windowed mode! Now why this would be is counter intuitive to me... anyone know?

But given that... I will ahve to run in windowed mode. What has to happen, for the sim to appear right... is for the window borders to not be there! They really kill the realism for me... as well as having the windows pollute the glass cockpit. WHat can I do?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

SMS

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I have a high end system and fly window mode to increase my FPS and I just live with it.
I crop it out of my screenshots.
Take the advantages where you can get them.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...