I keep getting a msg saying my netwrk connection was lost when I try to log in, though I am clearly on the internet. Any ideas?
1 Answers
Are you trying to connect/stay connected to GS netork? then yes thats their default screen kicking you off the server. Thus myself joining a few Virtual Airlines. Flying on FShost full time now. No more network disconnects or logged off server du to logging in on different machines and being asked to continue flying in single player mode. Life is good.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →