FS Radio Panel Connection issue

Adrian.Veale Guest

Hi Guys

I am using FSX and chose to use the App from Tambucho, FS Radio Panel Pro. This was running perfectly and I was running 2 tablets and two old mobile phones all with different screens to aid my experience.

These were working well and operate using a local network. The other week the PC changed its IP address and i changed it in the settings on all the devices and all was well. Last week the IP address changed again and now despite entering the new IP address nothing connects.

I have reloaded the server software (FS Panel Server) and reloaded the apps from the play store but still no connection.

This is doing my head in.

Any thoughts please.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Unless someone here is using this app and can help, I would contact them for help.
See bottom of their page.

https://www.appbrain.com/info/about

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...