I have a problem with my flightsimulator. Sometimes when i fly my screen turns blue the sound lacks, and the computer restarts. It did it 5 times yesterday... Anyone know what that is?
Conventional wisdom says that it's either an overheating problem or bad ram. However, it could very well be something else also. You should probably post your system specs in case theres a clue there.
Hard to say but sounds like a Windows problem, here are some basic troubleshooting procedures:
1. Update Windows on the Microsoft Update site.
2. Check/Update to latest Direct X version(9.0c).
3. Update your video card driver.
4. Check Device Manager for hardware conflicts.
5. Run Error-Checking and Defragmentation on main hard drive.
Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.
Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...