WOP planes wont display any more ...

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

All of a sudden my Wings Of Power WWll Fighters box set airplanes wont display in the image box of the main screen. The default aircraft still display.

Any ideas?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It's usually the AA setting in the Nvidia cards control panel or the drivers that your using.
To have some show and others not...odd.
Is this built for FSX.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Well my card is an ATI and I have the AA set to auto. The images always displayed from the beginning but just stopped working for some reason. And yes the set is for FSX ... says right on the box.

Oh well, thanks anyway.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

freedspeak wrote:

Well my card is an ATI and I have the AA set to auto. The images always displayed from the beginning but just stopped working for some reason. And yes the set is for FSX ... says right on the box.

Oh well, thanks anyway.

I have ATi and use a setting of AA8X AF16X with the 6.14 drivers.
The AA in the sim is off.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Got it working correctly again. I tried to think of what the last change I made to the settings was and remembered that I tried turning on "light bloom". Turned off the bloom and and images came back. Go figure.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

freedspeak wrote:

Got it working correctly again. I tried to think of what the last change I made to the settings was and remembered that I tried turning on "light bloom". Turned off the bloom and and images came back. Go figure.

Can't win, but at least you have it back!!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...