747 Level Flight!

Pro Member First Officer
William A. Jones (waj2306) First Officer

My default 747 shows 10* nose up when I am on AP/ALT at any given altitude. When I attempt to trim it out, it goes back to 10* up. Any thoughts?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Mohit (Mc_GaNgStA) First Officer

It's pretty usual that level flight isn't approximately 0ยบ. You must take into concern the weight of the aircraft and also its speed. Cruise faster and the nose will approach the horizontal line. Also, reaching your destination, you will notice that it automatically goes closer to the horizontal line because the fuel is being consumed so weight is decreasing. It's all to do with forces on the aircraft really.

Pro Member Trainee
FlyinTyler Trainee

Ive done a lot of BIG airplanes in FS9 that do that. It happens in real life ➡

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...