emergency

Pro Member Trainee
onurbike Trainee

how do you declare an emergency in fs 2004 to any airport that you need to land at urgent.
thanks

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

In FS4 you can't declare emergenies unless you have an ATC addon or fly with vatsim etc. You can of course simulate an emergency declaration by entering 7700 into your transponder but as for landing at an airport... your on your own.

Pro Member First Officer
Dan Young (dannyboy2005) First Officer

Odyssey

What add-ons are there for ATC?

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

I havn't researched a great deal into it my friend but try this link

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=ATC+software+for+FS&meta=

Also have a look on www.vatsim.net which is were you can fly online and have real people acting as ATC.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

This is worth considering:

http://www.jdtllc.com/

Pro Member Trainee
Austin (AirAustin) Trainee

With an IFR flight plan and default ATC, you don`t declare an emergency, you cancel IFR and enter 7700 in the transponder code, but to accualy declare an emergency and for real situations, (only still with default ATC) I recommend FS Passengers. For ATC addons, try the other links.

guest Guest

are any of them freeware?

Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Vatsim is free. All you need is an internet connection and to download the free software they provide for you on the site.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...