Ride in Reverse

Pro Member Trainee
Darcey Trainee

Hey everyone,

Im just using my keyboard to play and sometimes my joystick.
How do i ride in reverse (shift+p) but how do u turn left and ride...
When i just push the left and right arrow key the flaps on the wings move up... But that isnt the right way to stear...

Please help me.

Greetings,
Darcey

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Steve (astrosteve) First Officer

Hi Darcey,

When you push (shift-p) and release the parking brake the plane moves backwards until you hit (shift-p) again. You cannot turn the aircraft during this time. I have never used the keyboard to operate controls for the aircraft, but whater buttons control the rudder should allow you to turn the plane while on the ground.

AstroSteve

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

I think that if you push Shift + P then 1 or 2 (left or right), it will do a turning pushback.

Pro Member Trainee
b3mmredm Trainee

I think that only works in FS2004 by pressing 1 or 2

Pro Member First Officer
anonymouse91 First Officer

b3mmredm wrote:

I think that only works in FS2004 by pressing 1 or 2

Using 1 and 2 with Pushback is listed in the controls (well Radarman's FSX controls document)

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...