I have lost my reverse thrust f2 key assignments on the keyboard. In fs9 it now doesn't appear in the options for to manually change this action. In the knee board pad it is still listed as an assignment. I have looked at Microsoft help site and reloaded the config file by pressing alt + control as they suggested but nothing happened, no reverse thrust key. I am still able to obtain reverse thrust by using the throttles but an f2 key would be nice to have again. Can anyone suggest the procedures that I should use to correct in the re assignment of f2.
2 Answers
to Flyaway
Reverse thrust is not shown in the key assignments as [reverse thrust], it's shown as [throttle reduce quickly]. Just reassign that function to the key F2.
Thank you for your help. Once you have the answer everything becomes very easy, especially when I had it assigned before. I must of had a real senior moment!
Thanks for the welcome and your assistance has been much appreciated.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain