Reverse Thrust Keyboard F2 assaingment

Pro Member Trainee
bernie01 Trainee

I have lost my reverse thrust f2 key assignments on the keyboard. In fs9 it now doesn't appear in the options for to manually change this action. In the knee board pad it is still listed as an assignment. I have looked at Microsoft help site and reloaded the config file by pressing alt + control as they suggested but nothing happened, no reverse thrust key. I am still able to obtain reverse thrust by using the throttles but an f2 key would be nice to have again. Can anyone suggest the procedures that I should use to correct in the re assignment of f2.

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

to Flyaway

Reverse thrust is not shown in the key assignments as [reverse thrust], it's shown as [throttle reduce quickly]. Just reassign that function to the key F2.

Pro Member Trainee
bernie01 Trainee

Thank you for your help. Once you have the answer everything becomes very easy, especially when I had it assigned before. I must of had a real senior moment! Embarassed

Thanks for the welcome and your assistance has been much appreciated.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...