fs2004 joystick button problem....

vracan Guest

Why do i have to keep re-assigning my "button 2" to my previously assigned command evrytime i restart fs4, even though the joystoick assignment settings list is clearly dsiplaying it correctly???

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

Is it just button two that is the problem? Silly question but are you sure you are saving the assignments before you close the program?

It could of course be an error in the joystick itself.

vracan Guest

actually i don't think it's the specific button itself the problem, i think it's more the "snap to panel view" command that is the problem. I assigned it to another button and the problem still happens. All other assignments stay in memory, whereas that function specifically has to be re-assigned everytime i restart fs2004?!!!

By the way what exactly is the process for saving? all i do is 1)apply 2)ok 3)close.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...