New CH Eclipse Yoke and VOX Atc

Pro Member Trainee
Simmy Trainee

I bought the new Eclipse yoke to replace my faulty CH Yoke which had given me good service. The yoke works fine except with VOX ATC.
My computer runs Vista 64bit. When I try to Set Up the Joystick for VOX ATC the screen that appears has options to assign buttons.
When I click ASSIGN PRESS TO TALK it should grey out and give me the option to select a button to press for this function. It does not. In the Joystick box the CH Eclipse Yoke appears and in the button box is 23 but I cannot change them nor do they work.
In contrast the keyboard works fine and when ASSIGN PRESS TO TALK is pressed it greys out and I can change the button assignment.

To see if my desktop was the problem I installed FSX on my laptop which runs Vista 32bit but I have exactly the same problem with VOX ATC.
The Game Controller in the Control Panel shows all buttons, keys and axes work OK.

I am in touch with VOX ATC technical help who are looking into it but just wondered if anyone else had a problem with this setup.

Simmy

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Could it be that there is a problem with 64bit Vista, good luck and let us know how you do.

http://www.amazon.com/CH-Products-Programmable-Functions-Software/dp/B001GIOGBY

Works with Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, XP 64, and Vista

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...