I have been experiencing several quirky developments on my computer-some of which I will ask on other forums. In my scenery library I have lots of default scenery files duplicated, how can I delete the extra entries. There are about 120 files listed in the scenery library & I know there should only be about 70-80.
Thanks for any help
Jim ![]()
3 Answers
Start fs9 and goto settings/scenery.There is a delete scenery button there
Have tried this before only to find on restarting fs9, as on this occasion, the duplicate sceneries all reappeared.
If you did an uninstall and reinstall recently you may have duplicate folders.
You delete in one but it's still in another.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain