A NEW 737-700 paint

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guys -

For the past few days I have learning a new painting techniques and a new painting program which will/has hopefully improved the standard of my paints. This is the first of the production line using the new technique and program.

It is nothing special as such, just the begining 🙂

My "Southen Airways" 737 - 700

One of these days I learn to take a decent screenshot !

Cheers and safe flying

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
mustangpilot Trainee

Both the colour scheme and screen shots look great to me!!

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Mustangpilot -

Thanks for the comments, still learnign about screenshots but am getting there with some good advice 🙂

Cheers and safe flying

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I like it, good job. 👏 I agree with Mustangpilot, good screen shots also.

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Thanks CRJCapt the next one might be a bit more exciting though - this was more or less the "demo" model 🙂

Cheers and safe flying

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Great repaint and there's certainly nothing wrong with the screenshots either! 👏

Pro Member Trainee
DIMITRIOSCOOL Trainee

One word can describe it SPECIAL

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Smooth looking textures Wombat 👍

What's the new program?

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Hi Guys -

As always thankyou for your great comments but I think it is time to let my "secret" out and in doing so answer your question Tailhook and also explain why it seems as though I have advanced as quickly as I seem to have.

As I mentioned, I have been learning a new painting technique (new to me at least) and I have been learning that from (in my opnion) the best painter of aircraft around via personalized tutoring via numerous emails and chat program...NEMESISCOM. I think my next paint will show signs of his influence.

While every plane I have submitted is my work entirely, it has been achieved as a result of NEMESISCOM's patience.

As such I now use PSP V7.0 Pro which seems to be a much more "user friendly" program than Photoshop.

So that is the reason that I have progressed from total novice to what I do now, and will continue doing.

Once again though guy's - thank you for your comments and support, because without that I probably would have given up ages ago.

Cheers and safe flying

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...