When I first plugged in my joystick the sensitivity was perfect. I would need to pull all the way back to take off etc. When I installed the latest drivers for the stick the sensitivity changed so when I pulled back on the stick it would also bank left or right. just pullling back very slightly was enough to make the nose raise and keep on going. Now, with the sensitivity as low as it will go and the null zones as high as they will go its imroved a bit but its still far too sensitive compared to what it was when I first used it. What can i do?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →