PMDG 737-800/900

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

As of late, Ariane has been taking a back seat. First with iFlys' ease of operations and livery choices, and now with the PMDG 737-800/900 NGX.

So the PMDG 737 has all the looks of the Ariane 737, but the functionality of the iFly 737.... I will still use the iFly 737-600/700 for my short to cross state flights and the PMDG737-800/900 for longer flights.

As for Ariane.... I just do not know.....

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

GundamWZero wrote:

As of late, Ariane has been taking a back seat. First with iFlys' ease of operations and livery choices, and now with the PMDG 737-800/900 NGX.

So the PMDG 737 has all the looks of the Ariane 737, but the functionality of the iFly 737.... I will still use the iFly 737-600/700 for my short to cross state flights and the PMDG737-800/900 for longer flights.

As for Ariane.... I just do not know.....

I gotta say man, the looks of the ariane compare no where near how awesome the PMDG NGX looks. And also there is so much more functionality than iFly has. To sum it all up, NO ADDON EVER MADE compares to PMDG's ngx.
I mean there's freakin finger prints on the displays, that shoots up the realism right there.

Pro Member Captain

truckernick wrote:

I gotta say man, the looks of the ariane compare no where near how awesome the PMDG NGX looks. And also there is so much more functionality than iFly has. To sum it all up, NO ADDON EVER MADE compares to PMDG's ngx.
I mean there's freakin finger prints on the displays, that shoots up the realism right there.

LOL!!! You are right!!! You can see who made the side windows.... it's etched in the glass!!! you will see the letters, "PPG"....

Pro Member Trainee
cuartz7o Trainee

This looks fantastic GundamWZero. How is the learning curve on this though? I don't have any payware heavies.

Pro Member Captain

cuartz7o wrote:

This looks fantastic GundamWZero. How is the learning curve on this though? I don't have any payware heavies.

I will be totally honest with you. I would recommend getting the iFly 737 series first. The reason behind it is that not only you will find a darn good pre-flight checklist that will also work with the PMDG 737, but the iFly 737-600/700/BBJs are so stable to fly.

Once you flown the iFly 737s, then switch to the PMDG 737-800/900s.... there is a difference in flight characteristics between the iFly and PMDG 737s but you will be able to compensate with little effort.

So use the iFly 737s as a trainer, then use the PMDG 737 for VA flights.

If you want to know more, hit me up on Skype - GundamWZero67.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...